Friday, October 13, 2006

Hallowed be thy...what the?!


Still growin'
Originally uploaded by wasta.

If anyone tells you that it is perfectly safe to eat Panang curry chicken right before bed, you should have them shot out of a cannon into outer space immediately.

I am here to tell you that last night's dream is proof that Panang chicken curry from the place down the road from me is the most powerful hallucinogen my subconscious has ever encountered.

Last night I dreamed that I was at church with K, my boss, and L, my colleague. But we weren't at a traditional religious service. We were at a mass of the new Marijuana Church.

Like all good followers, all the assembled faithful were stoned out of their minds. The High (pardon the pun) Priestess tried to enthuse one of the flock to approach the lectern and start his reading. But he stumbled through the sign of the cross, which began "In the name of the Karma...:" and he collapsed into a fit of giggles.

Not to be outdone, the next reader got up and I noticed his face was in a permanent pucker, from too much smoking - like the wind had changed or something, mid-puff.

Somewhat exasperated now, the Priestess called up the final contender to deliver the first reading. An affable chap duly approached the lectern, cleared his throat, and peed on the nearest candle.

I was appalled. My boss found it all hysterical, likewise my colleague. And then I woke up.

Anyone want the number of the noodle place?!

2 comments:

glamah16 said...

Sounds like just what I need, and legal too!

Anonymous said...

aaaaahahahahahaha

Hilarious!!!

I love it ya freakin' weirdo!