Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hacking up a Fleming-ball

(gets on soapbox)

Ahem...

Okay what would Sir Ian Fleming think if he knew that Daniel Craig was being touted as the next James Bond?!

If the rumours are true, who - and I mean WHO - is in charge of casting these bleeding films anyway? Certainly not anyone with an eye for a hunk.

Come on, people. Explain the logic that enables you to jump from Hugh Jackman to Daniel Craig. I'm at a loss.

Daniel Craig has an accomplished filmography so I suppose he can act. But am I alone in thinking he's kinda funny-looking? Isn't Bond supposed to be conventionally handsome and someone that ladies of all ages would be gagging for?

So I support Daniel's inclusion in a Bond film - as a Bond villan. That might be credible. But as the tuxedo-clad, martini-swilling, lady-lovin' hero? Nahhh.

That is all I have to communicate.

(gets off soapbox once and for all)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think ya weird!