Thursday, July 21, 2005

Popculture's Weasel

Thanks to an 11pm epiphany, I feel I need to make an unreserved intergalactic apology for yesterday's posted gaff.

To Buzz Lightyear, I say SORRY for attributing the "Never Give Up - Never Surrender" motto. Because, as we all know, it was the crew of the Galaxy Quest, captained by Jason Whats-his-name who bellowed the catchry in the movie of the same name.

But you can understand the mistake - both characters are voiced by Tim Allen; both are spacemen (of sorts); both are in the movies (okay now I'm clutching).

Clearly, by the power of Panadol, my brain went to infinity and beyond yesterday. I believe it's back now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes a good barossa tasting session (with gg) can make a difference and make you see things clearer... keep the panadol handy too

Unknown said...

Ahh the Barossa....and ahhh GG....these are the things a girl misses when she's miles away. That said, the whiskey isn't bad and will have to do for now.