Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Make mine a frappaccino half-caf double latte


Tube Entrance Bar
Originally uploaded by taromatsumura.

Okay so I did a shameless plug for one billion-dollar corporation the other day, now it's Starbucks's turn.

I learned in PR class that Starbucks is a stellar corporate citizen, so don't give me grief about this post.

On a day trip by train into Glasgow yesterday, AB and I called into Starbucks on Buchanan Street, just up from the train station. We sat in the window watching the crowd go by, sipping on (wait for it) - ESPRESSO FRAPPACCINO.

Take slushy ice, whip it into a frenzy with some sort of coffee solution, pour in extra coffee solution and voila. A frothy, icy, slushy bucket o'yumness.

I love you Mr Starbucks. Hmm I wonder if HE has a son?

No comments: