Friday, June 10, 2005

I've got a head for business, and a bod for sin


mmMmMMmMmm ,,,thats alot
Originally uploaded by sweet_venoum.

For those of you that recognised the title of this post as a direct quote from Melanie Griffith's movie, "Working Girl", well done you.

For those of you who have blacklisted me as a blatant pervert, I applaud your ethics but ask you to please remember I am a movie fiend and draw most of my good lines from them.

So good news people - I have a job!

On Monday I commence work at Paisley University, about 10 mins away from where I'm living. I'll be Personal Assistant to the Director of ICT Services. I know nothing about the man, or about ICT Services - so I can only improve, right?

So it's back to my PA roots for the next four weeks, and at least it keeps me off the streets and in the money.

No more harping on about unemployment, and I have to squeeze my feet back into high heels after 4 months in walking boots. At least my work pants still feet me after all this time. Phew.

Will post later on this week to provide a status report!

1 comment:

Parisienne said...

Yay and congrats my love, can't wait to hear more!