Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Sleighbells Ring

I have the Christmas spirit, and I'm lettin' the world know about it. I was even humming Hark the Hairy Angels Sing earlier today, and there was no reason for it.
I even tolerated the sticky-fingered little kids lining up to see Santa, jostling and huffing around the wannabe Magic Cave in Harris Scarfe's. And I visited a toystore today...just because I wanted to. Going into a toy store at Christmas time is suicide, man, and yet I did it. Voluntarily. Whoa I am brave. And the brat in the pusher in front of me at the checkout was carrying on like a porkchop, and I didn't flinch. Inspired.
So I'm puttin' it out there, people - I'm looking forward to Christmas. I have bought some kickass presents for the loved ones, and I can't wait until the big reveal on the 25th.
And for you bah-humbuggers out there, no, I am not drunk.

No comments: