Monday, October 11, 2004

PDAs....WTF?!

I ended up scoring a free Personal Data Assistant (PDA) a few months ago, from a generous benefactor (aka Dad), who assured me that the little device would marvellously streamline my hectic life. The damn thing hasn't worked since about a fortnight after I got it, leading me to believe either a) the device is crap; or b) I have no life to program into it. I think I know which is the more likely....I'll take what's behind curtain B, Larry!

Actually that's not really true. I am going out for a rich Indian dinner this Thursday - yummm rogan josh bring it on! And then on Friday it's a friend's birthday so I'm going to the Hyatt to drink cocktails and see a band. One of my previous posts commented on the long time between cosmos, so I think I have a stellar opportunity to remedy that this Friday. Can't wait. They are $15 but they are pretty darn good.

Oh that reminds me, I missed the most recent exploits of Carrie Bradshaw & Co last night, instead subjecting myself to the final episode of "The 4400". That is 3 hours of my life I won't get back. I hate it when the second night is worse than the first night - and why is it that I just know it's going to be average TV and yet I still watch it? There is something perverted about that. But I can't wait until Season 6 of "Sex" is available on DVD so that I can reprise my role on the couch, wine in hand, living vicariously through the girls in the designer duds. Those will be the days...

No comments: