Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Me vs TV

Late yesterday afternoon I received an email telling me I'd been accepted for the Peru trip in March 2005. This gives me the chance to confirm all my travel details and start counting down properly.

There isn't much more I can add in this post, except to wonder why the gods of Sunday TV are asking me to make the judgement call between Network 10 and Channel 9. After all, the CSI gang and my new favourite Cold Case will be taking up permanent (?) residence in Channel 9's Sunday line-up; while Channel 10 is still devoting itself to Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Now I ask you, how am I possibly supposed to decide when faced with such a dilemma. But just say I do decide, in this DVD age, do I even remember how to program my VCR?!

It's me versus the TV...

1 comment:

littlefaeriegirl said...

detective goran will always win for me. i cant say no to his sexy eyes...mmmmm, goran, mmmm