Thursday, October 07, 2004

Happy as a piggy...

I don't know what it is, but I've been in a really good mood all week. And it's not that everything's going my way, but I am finding myself more resilient than usual.

I think it's contentment. Foreign feeling for me, but nevertheless there you go.

Stressful occurrence in traffic this morning - nearly got run off the road by a bitchy double-bus along Main North Road and the stupid driver had no idea. A wrinkly gran on the bus seemed slightly alarmed when she saw my expression and Mum's attempt to swerve into the gutter to avoid a disaster. Or perhaps she could lip-read and discerned the stream of obscenities I hurled at Evil Kanevil of our public transportation system.

<> I have a date with my travel agent tomorrow...THAT'S why I'm so happy right now. I can almost smell the REAL Italian coffee, and hear the Vespas whooshing by. And I can't wait to visit Paris again, after Mags returned to work the other day raving about la belle ville and the equally gorgeous men. Bring it on.

No comments: