Monday, September 10, 2007

Take a load off, IT super-genius


The new sofa bed
Originally uploaded by Miss Gab.

Not only did my spectacular new sofa bed get delivered today, but I also hooked up my wireless internet all by myself. IT super genius, me.

Well I think that 'wireless' is a bit of a misnomer, because I seem to have spaghetti central hanging out from behind my computer right now. I really want to be able to sit on the aforementioned sofa and surf the internet to my heart's content and I'm not yet quite sure how to do it. The how-to manual is only 4 pages long and I've read it three times already - clueless.

And so I'm all hooked into the great cyberspace environment which I am currently surfing in a optimal carefree manner, from the lotus position on my living room floor. In the dark.

That reminds me. I need to buy lamps.

No comments: