Thursday, September 20, 2007

If you can carry it, you can have it


satin bowerbird
Originally uploaded by omnia.

Biggsy has long since appointed himself my big brother and though I don't write about him often on this site, today he warrants a special mention. Because today, Biggsy outdid himself.

For whatever reason, there exists an Aladdin's Cave of treasures known as Biggsy's Basement and I went 'shopping' there after work. All on his own, Biggsy dug out for me a fully-functional microwave, a gorgeous dark wood coffee table, and a perfect television. So my new apartment just keeps getting better and better. Not only did Biggsy give me these delights free of charge, he carried them to his car, drove me to my place, and put them into my apartment.

And while his only response to my repeated cries of thanks was a nonchalant "too easy", I know that I am going to have to cook my most special roast chicken and potatoes just for him.

No comments: