Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Getting my A-Game on


No expense spared
Originally uploaded by Andrew.

I love Easter long weekends and so far, this weekend stands to be a cracker.

While the weekend will kick off with a Good Friday church service, that's about as pious as I'll be getting all weekend. Because immediately following Mass, I've got a wine tasting, beers with the boys, and then a pub crawl. No doubt my return to coherence will not occur until some time late Sunday afternoon. Monday's child will be full of rest. And possibly ibuprofen.

But such social opportunity brings with it the exciting opportunity to fluff my flirting feathers and get my A-Game on. Do I remember what my A-Game looks like? Hmm not sure. But you know what they say? "When it doubt, go with clevage".

I am not sure who says that, come to think of it, but I'm sure it's true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... in case I forget ... remember, no meat on Good Friday .....

Anonymous said...

.... you need to warn me BEFORE I read about you preparing to "go to war" ...... I'm sure St Dominic's Priory College had a 101 on that topic ..... all that money spent on a good catholic education .... oh well!!! I guess it's only money .....