Saturday, October 07, 2006

What's that, Skip? She's posted photos?


Hotel Riu Jalisco, Puerto Vallarta
Originally uploaded by Miss Gab.

Finally I got my act together and marched off to Walgreens to get a CD made of many, many photos.

If you click on this photo you'll be able to see a (small) collection of shots taken in Mexico.

But perhaps a better idea would be to click on the link to MY PHOTO ALBUM down the right hand side of this web page and you'll see all the pics I've recently added, regardless of what photo set I've filed them in.

A reminder to please suspend judgement about the Oktoberfest pics. I maintain that when those photos were taken, the only things we were capable of doing were chicken dances, hugging each other, and drinking more beer. In that order.

Enjoy!

No comments: