Monday, September 18, 2006

Celluloid wedded bliss

Here comes the bride......
Here comes the bride......,
originally uploaded by Terry_Lea.
Lex took me to see "Confetti" tonight, which many people in Australia have already seen, as it has been out there for a while. But the US is a little slow on the uptake when it comes to British films, and "Confetti" is about to jettison into theatres later this week.

I really did love it. I don't think that Martin Freeman (from the British series of "The Office", "Love Actually", and also "Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy") can do much wrong on film. He is just so adorably off-beat and uncomfortable that you have to love him. And in this movie he is no exception.

Lex loves British guys and I think her crush was just confirmed tonight. Lex and Marty sitting in the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

I get to be bridesmaid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Da momma gets to be Matron-of-Honour and I get to sweep up the confetti after the service (so I can re-box it and sell it at a profit to the next nuptials).