Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hello, is it me you're looking for?


permanently disconnected
Originally uploaded by massdistraction.
Today was rather unconventional at work, in that I was absolutely bored out of my mind. And that's unconventional because normally I'm at least kept busy by phone calls and emails and deliveries etc. But today - very little. Indeed - almost nothing.

And because of these limited human interactions, I have very little fodder for a decent blog post. In fact, it's probably fair to say that I have nothing to say. So there, ner.

Oh yeah, RIP Elvis Presley, who passed away rather embarassingly atop The Throne 29 years ago today. Rock on.

1 comment:

glamah16 said...

This cop was telling me once he found more people passed away on the 'throne'. Pretty common. I guess all that effort does them in.