Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Put it away, you're not impressing anyone


Long exposure
Originally uploaded by Mr. Flibble.
I had a slower start today than usual, complicated by my complete incapacity to commit to an outfit. So I chose slimming all-black.

Unfortunately on the way to work, I walked past a window and caught a reflection of my a$$ and nearly passed out. Huge. So while I was obsessing about that, I didn't notice that the men standing on the bus around me had a perfect bird's eye view down my top.

Talk about head-to-toe wardrobe malfunctions!

6 comments:

glamah16 said...

Cabbage soup diet all week. I'm praying it will work for me . at least no ones calling you Oprah.

Unknown said...

Haha remind me not to stand down-wind of you this week!

Anonymous said...

Did you have eyes painted on your chest ala Capt. Jack Sparrow??

Anonymous said...

ahh I prefer the moto "He can look but he can't touch" ......but we all know your "no-touch" policy - "He can look and he CAN touch if he buys me a drink first"

Anonymous said...

A St. Dominics girl knows how to dress appropriately for work. Neck to knee in black, hair tied back in a tight "pony", no flesh exposed, a straw hat on your head .... you never know where and when Sister Jill might "just pop out" at you.

Unknown said...

As long as I never again have to wear one of those navy-blue berets, I will subscribe to any fashion trend that Sr Jill proposes. Stretching my hair into a ponytail will be interesting...