Thursday, May 04, 2006

Open wide, come inside


Chez moi in Chicago
Originally uploaded by Miss Gab.

Okay so I have admittedly gone a little photo mad today, uploading shots from my holidays to Toronto (April); Washington DC (February); and Glasgow (February).

And in case you hadn't realised, the photo on this post is my apartment - well, the top floor is anyway.

To view the rest of the photo archive, you can either click on the photo of my apartment, or you can click the link to my PHOTO ALBUM on the "Sites Worth Visiting" section, waaaay over on the right hand side of this blog.

See it? All the way over there?

Go on, click it. You know you want to.

2 comments:

kilabyte said...

So we finally get to see the famous "brown stone walk up". About time. Is that Lexie I can see peering out of the window???

Unknown said...

No that's not Lexie, that's probably one of those criminals from Da Hood that Granny was worried about.

And Josh, suck it up.