Friday, March 31, 2006

Mountains or Molehills?


Devils haircut
Originally uploaded by wiseacredesign.
Several weeks ago, I blogged about the Australian film director, Sarah Watt, who visited Chicago to premiere her film "Look Both Ways". After that premiere, my boss invited us all back to his Residence for an informal reception to properly welcome Sarah to Chicago.

Well at that Reception, Consulate staff flanked Sarah in a photograph to commemorate the occasion. We were all given a copy of the photograph, which is just fine. But now I hear that the photo will also appear in the latest edition of the Department's newsletter, that is circulated to ALL posts around the globe.

That's fine too, except for the fact that I am the only person in the photo with clevage! Yes, friends, I've got the bosoms out and proud - for all of DFAT to see. Superb career move, Gabs.

No comments: