Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Going to Washington is a Capital Idea!


White House
Originally uploaded by The Anti-ZIM.
Thanks to those true friends (and one crazy Granny) who sought to buoy my Valentine spirits by reminding me about fabalooseness.

So with my happiness restored, I'm heading to this nation's capital this afternoon, and staying until Saturday. I'm saying this to herald a break in blogging proceedings, but a post-visit summary will be forthcoming. Maybe even some photos too.

Ciao for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogs
Pictures
AND post cards (don't forget)

ooh and tacky Washington fridge magnets.

kilabyte said...

And while you're there can you ask George W if he is proposing to make anymore public speeches .... I'm looking for a good laugh. Don't forget the mandatory photo outside the gates of the White House and at Lincoln's knee.