Thursday, January 12, 2006

Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home

Inspired by the good folk over in Geneva, I have embraced the challenge of cataloguing the cities in which I have spent at least one night (since leaving Australia in 2005). The cities are shown here in random order, where my memory fails me.

Apologies to any town I happen to omit. I loved your town really. Very clean.

Adelaide, Australia
Hong Kong
Paris, France (repeat visits)
Bordeaux, France
Lourdes, France
Arles, France
Ribeauville, France
Bern, Switzerland
Geneva, Switzerland
Venice, Italy (repeat visits)
Florence, Italy (repeat visits)
Rome, Italy (repeat visits)
Milan, Italy (repeat visits)
Sorrento, Italy
Cinque Terre, Italy
Assisi, Italy
Istanbul, Turkey
(plus a whole bunch of other Turkish places that have unfortunately blended together)
Outside under the stars on the Gallipoli peninsula, Turkey
Houston, Scotland
Edinburgh, Scotland
Aberdeen, Scotland
Chicago, USA

I think that might be it. I could do with a good lie-down after forming that list!

5 comments:

kilabyte said...

Pisa, Italy (in a luvly caravan park)
Sasso Marconi, Italy

But to mention 2 more ........

Parisienne said...

I hate to jump on Mikey's bandwagon but didn't you stay in London too? That's a whole country you have omitted there..

Unknown said...

and I forgot the medieval walled city of Carcassonne. I remember my name though. You gotta give me my props for that, peeps!

kilabyte said...

Parisienne - there is always room on my bandwagon for you .... la familia is all encompassing.

Anonymous said...

Oi, Gooberini!

put some more pictures on your blog!

From me.