Friday, August 26, 2005

A day of 'last-ing' impressions

Well today is my last day at the Office and I have been getting quite sentimental.

I have been having a day of 'lasts': last time getting out of bed before 7am; last time eating breakfast alone; last time catching the bus from hell; last time buying milk at the deli; last time making percolated coffee...you know how it goes.

But I've been invited to a lunch for a lady who's about to start a long stint of annual leave (much like myself really), and I was really chuffed to be included in the party. Only took them 12 weeks to realise I was here, but better late than never, right?

The bottom line of all this is that the daily blog entries you've become accustomed to will cease for the forseeable future.

I know that some of you have made reading this blog part of your morning routine, and for that I am flattered. For those regular readers, I've left you with some cool links down the right hand side of this page, to explore in my absence.

And when I return to Blogland in a little while, I would like to think that it will be to regale you with all the exciting new developments in my life. Here's hoping that's the case, anyway.

And in the words of the Terminator, both good and evil versions, I'll be back.

No comments: