Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hold onto your server folks!

Being away from Scotland the last few days has given me a break from the media madness in the wake of London's bombing disaster. But I was quite interested in the link emailed to me this morning, to a website that invites people from all over the world to submit images showing they will not let terrorism stop them living their lives.

The website is refreshed every hour, and the images are rolling on in. The only thing these people have to be afraid of is a server meltdown as ordinary people from around the world scramble together for solidarity! Away from the message itself, I think there are some quite impressive shots on the website, reminding me that there really are some creative (and decidedly unafraid) people out there.

No comments: