Thursday, June 16, 2005

A Toilet Buddy

No, this post is not about something I found in a toilet, saw in a toilet, or did in a toilet - this is a request for some interpretation from the amateur behavioural psychologists out there.
Saw Cute Boy (CB) at my work today - no wedding ring. Check. Anyway, nothing much was said between us but this afternoon, a strange thing happened.
Not once, but twice, CB and I emerged from the toilets at the same time. By way of explanation, the boys and girls toilets are right next to each other in a long corridor. For whatever reason (cosmic connection or mere coincidence), we emerged at exactly the same time on two separate occasions. What does this mean?!
If it indeed does mean anything, is there some unwritten etiquette that dictates what one is supposed to say in this situation? So far I have looked at the floor and rushed past, though I'm not convinced this is what the super-cool and immensely attractive people do.
Any help?

2 comments:

kilabyte said...

Da momma says "stop stalking the lad and allow him to pee in private". As for me ..... stand to one side of the door with a club in your right hand. When he comes out, shout "look an elephant over there" and point in the opposite direction. When he looks ..... well, I could draw a diagram but ...... Anyhow, he's probably gay. That old and not married in Scotland .... c'mon give me a break.

Unknown said...

As usual, I will take Mum's advice on this one. And what's with the "he's probably gay" mentality - whatever happened to the power of positive thinking?!