Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Head-scratching and navel-gazing

The G8 summit hits Edinburgh very soon, and I have been bombarded with emails from across the world, urging me to get involved in the spirit of the occasion. So here is my online show of support to Sir Bob, Bono, and their teams.

As an aside, have you seen the ads with the celebrities clicking their fingers to show just how often an African kiddie dies of starvation and disease? It's awful - the statistics, I mean. The fact that they have used over-paid, over-indulged and argubly under-talented artists to hawk their wares is another issue altogether. I know they didn't get paid for the ad, but they walk away with a $20 million cheque for starring in a movie and don't think twice. Sad.

Still, enough of that rant. I am doing as I've been told, and showing my support for the campaign, posted here to the best of my IT abilities.

No comments: