Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Istanbul or Constantinople?

Thıs is a big weird world and this is a big weird typewriter so my apologies for crappy typing.

Arrived safely in Turkey and wıll spend today (before the tour starts) walking through a bazaar with 2 girls from Adelaide - who used to work wıth Kate's cousin Bec at the Edinburgh hotel. Can you not go anywhere in this world? Anyway it's so great to hear the Aussie accent again and the girls have not been to Turkey before either so it will be a good experience for all of us.

This keyboard is killing me so I'll sign off now.

Take heart that all is well and I will blog on again soon.

Mikey and Rae, I don't have the telephone code for Turkey on the phoneaway card so I will have to email you soon instead xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

god you make me laugh! can't wait to catch up again in glasgow or london or wherever it may be. gem

Anonymous said...

Miss you Gibbles.

Unknown said...

Hey Girls I am having a ball here, Turkey is just lovely I should have come years ago xox