Friday, March 25, 2005

Bella Venezia


CRW_2553
Originally uploaded by dimdim.

Well no prizes for guessing where we are now and no, I did not take this picture, but I am grateful to those of you who thought I might have, even if it was only for a second.

We have not done much yet, but we are resolved to walk around Venice and see all the beautiful sites before we leave on Tuesday. We are staying in convent accommodation - a piece of cake for Catholic little me - and we are even considering heading to St Marks Basilica for Easter Mass. Yes, I know it all sounds very holy. Dont worry you little heathens, I will pray for each and every one of you.

The weather has turned a little sour here so that is a little disappointing, but it makes Venice look so beautiful which is not a bad thing. And I think I will squeal like a little girl if St Marks Square floods - like it sometimes does - leapfrogging across the little stepping stones sounds like such a neat idea.

For those of you interested in the romance situation, I can confirm that there have been no pashes to blog about. However, I can confirm that on a purely superficial and observational level, the boys in Switzerland are much cuter than the French lads. Sorry to those girls whose romantic notions have built up the Paris fellas. No word yet on where the Italian boys come in this silly competition, but I shall keep you posted.

Well I am off to explore Venice. Take care and have a safe and happy Easter.

xox

No comments: