Thursday, February 03, 2005

Here we go, vertigo

The tower
The tower,
originally uploaded by Kate is in Paris.
I have decided to steal a picture from Kate's online collection, to inspire myself for the forthcoming visit to Paris.

I am a little nervous about arriving on a Saturday at 6am, given that I'm quite sure many Parisians will be out and about somewhere near that time. Paris never sleeps, surely.

And I'm more than likely going to be wearing polar fleece. Andrea has made me freak out about that. It's not like I'm wearing fur, right?!

Oh well, at least La Tour Eiffel will always be there. I can throw myself from her lofty heights if I make any hideous fashion faux-pas. Like wearing polar fleece down the Champs-Elysees.

2 comments:

kilabyte said...

Never fear about fashion .... the oldies will be there in Spetember and then they'll learn what fashion faux pas is all about. A dryz-a-bone, Ozzy flag 'T' shirt, bucket hat with a HUGE Vegemite logo on the front, flip-flops and pink zinc on the nose - and all worn on the SAME day at the SAME time ......... Yipppeeee, c'mon you little froggies, Oz has come say hello!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Polar fleece can never be a fashion faux pas it's too warm, too toasy and oh so soft .. hmmm polar fleece!