Monday, November 08, 2004

Success at last!

I did it - I finally purchased items on e-bay and no faceless moron from the other side of the galaxy outbid me woohoo!!
But what did I bid for, you may ask? Well my "Buy It Now" bid (okay I cheated) was two pots of Aveda Control Paste. If you're not familiar with the product, it's a herbal hair wax/paste stuff that contributes to eliminating actual bed hair, and substituting it for sculpted bed hair. Beeyoodiful. And I got a great deal on it, even with the $US. So that package should arrive from sunny California very soon and I will be well chuffed.
Oh but the piece de resistance is the black vintage skirt that should arrive by Friday. It's coming to me from another sunny place, this time the Northern Territory but the man that's selling it (yes, that's right), says I am a lovely lady. Good taste in skirts, good taste in women. Okay so I am just as concerned as you are. I know this skirt is 2nd hand, but has this Darwin male actually been the one to wear it? Do I care? Is there a stigma if a female dresses like a transexual? Or given that transexuals dress like women, should I just wear the skirt and shut up?
Don't even answer that.

No comments: