Monday, November 22, 2004

I can hear you, loud and clear

I am up to my lobes in this damn communications thesis, to bring an end to my Graduate Diploma in Communications (PR). In the spirit of good communication, I am respecting my visually challenged readers by posting in larger text than normal.
My thesis is due by close of business tomorrow and I am currently perfoming quite drastic editing 'surgery' on it. Okay, I am taking a blogging break, and then I'll get back into it. I am not prepared to admit that I have enjoyed my thesis, or that I might be actually interested in the subject matter, so let me just admit that everything is OK and I emerged from the degree alive. I have done enough to pass the course, and that is alright by me.
I did not enjoy today at work, partly because I can't calculate how many days I've got left before my overseas sojourn. I've consulted calendars and diaries of various shapes and sizes in an attempt to plot my countdown. I even tried to consider Christmas/New Year public holidays, and then I lost count.
So if someone out there can PLEASE work out how many work days there are between now and Friday 21 January 2005, I'd love ya to bits.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to Courts for identifying 40 days left in this place for yours truly - I do love ya to bits hon, thanks!