And just when I get a crippling 'attack of the guilts' for not updating this blog site, I pour myself a Starbucks and try to stocktake the last few weeks of activities to at least give you some idea of how I'm filling my days. Alrighty, let's see here. [Note that this list will be in random order, because I have not been very good at remembering to bring my diary to work either so I'm relying on the old noodle - and that is never a good idea!.]
- Saw "Sweeney Todd" at the theatre with my good friend Miss Fitz;
- Visited the giant jumble sale that is IKEA - and loved it;
- Enjoyed amateur theater with my friend in her one-woman show;
- Brunched a bunch of times;
- Slowly worked my way through my Netflix queue of movies;
- Bellinis at Pops;
- Won a couple more games of Scrabble against RG (but not quite enough to redeem myself);
- Did tequila shots on a school night (and lived to regret it); and
- Made a list of summer time adventures I need to partake in, and at the very top is a kayak trip down the smelly Chicago River (they don't tell you it's smelly, I just know it is).
With any luck, I'll also have some time to update this blog before I forget how to do it!