Monday, November 13, 2006

Go west, life is peaceful there

A month or so ago, I upgraded this site to a thing called beta blogger and one of its more groovy tools is that you can give a guest author permission to publish blog entries on your behalf. Given that I have to close the blog down while I'm in California until this coming Sunday, I was so close to actually nominating someone to take the reins. But then I realised that I didn't really like anyone enough to give them that degree of poetic license.

No, that's not true. I honestly just couldn't think of who should entertain you while I'm gone. Mero at work wanted to do it, but I think she got writer's block the minute I mentioned she'd have to provide daily blog entries. [Of course a daily entry is not an absolute necessity, but it's a good idea don't you think?]

So you're just going to have to join me in this blogging hiatus and hope that when we meet again here, it will be to learn that I have run off with a celebrity to the Hollywood Hills, where I will live in obscene wealth and glamorous splendour. Until then, this is me signing off!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't go Gab ... you know you couuldn't be happy in the Hollywood Hills, cashed up and tanned - you'd need to go live in Como at George's Italian villa, no?

Unknown said...

Gorgeous George is toying with my emotions. I've had 3 visits to Lake Como and not one invitation to tea. A girl can't waste her time on unrequited love, Reg.

Anonymous said...

and DONT let your new boyfriend make a video tape

u could be famous for all the wrong reasons...!

Unknown said...

Sage advice from everyone - unrequited love, 'home movies' ... pearls of wisdom folks, pearls.

Anonymous said...

I can take over your blogging Gab - I can do a "Tribute to Gab" beginning with a Red Skivvy photo - better yet, I know where there are some vegemite pics around....god, I can even throw in some baby bathtub shots as well.

Who needs nude pics in a Chicago Preston-productions flick - you can see them on Gab's blog tomorrow!

PS - The Naked News on Foxtel has a cult following. We could start one for your blog. Who's with me?!

Anonymous said...

YyyYYaaaaYYYY ... me .... me .... me, I can even help with the photos and the scanning. heheheheeh ... poor Gabs will be none the wiser until it's all done and dusted.