Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Gab and Preston


Gab and Preston
Originally uploaded by Miss Gab.
While this photo was taken on the weekend AFTER placing myself under house arrest for two days, I still can't seem to shake the appeal of tracksuit pants and ugg boots.

Here I am demonstrating a yoga pose in this comfort apparel, with my knight in shining armour (aka Preston) monitoring my every move.

[I've uploaded some extra photos for your viewing pleasure, assuming of course that you like looking at pictures of Polish dancing. Which I'm sure you all do.]

Click the link to "My Photo Album" (at right) to change your life.

5 comments:

kilabyte said...

Ahhhhh !!! wot a cute little poochy. We wont show it to Barkley (for obvious reasons) but we can now understand how he tries to rule the roost. Just remember, Lexie is the alpha-"male" and he belongs to the pack, not the other way around.

Unknown said...

I'm perturbed by the frizzy do gab - teach him that boys can use product and still be all manly.

Anonymous said...

I've heard of metro-sexual but metro-poochy??????

Parisienne said...

Just to get myself some free publicity, I have put some photos up myself (for those who may have given up on me ever posting again). Love the pics Gab

Anonymous said...

About time too Parisienne ... someone told me that you'd had enough of the travelling life and had found a new job counting seals at Vivonne Bay on Kagaroo Island and that you were living in a little humpy behind a sand dune ....