Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Italy, here I come!


Basilica di San Pietro
Originally uploaded by Miss Gab.
I fly out tomorrow afternoon to meet my parents and aunt at Rome's Termini station.

It will be the first time I've been back to Italy since the Pope passed away. When I left, the country was in mourning (not to mention virtual chaos), so it will be interesting to assess the mood of things upon my return.

I am so looking forward to seeing my family again too. Personally I think the only thing that has changed about me is that I can now get my hair back in a ponytail - but who knows? Perhaps my family will notice more changes that I've just grown accustomed to.

My Dad's been rather organised and is bringing his laptop with him, so the emails and blog entries won't have to stop. Can't promise any immediate photo uploads, but these will follow, as they always do.

No comments: