Friday, July 15, 2005

When life gives you lemons...


ask for tequila and salt (or so 'they' say).

Well at lunch time today, I didn't slam tequilas, or even slam any bankteller heads into plexiglass - as I'm sure you feared I would (judging by my last post anyway) - oh no. At lunch time today I cut Batreg's lunch. And it felt sooo good.

I'm not actually advocating lunch-cutting as a standard practice between friends, but I couldn't help it. Gregg and I are simply meant to be together. To suggest that today's liaison was all Gregg's fault isn't really fair. As it was, I approached him. And it's not like they have an agreement or anything (a la not seeing other people bla bla). Because believe me, Gregg sees a LOT of people. Many of them women, but he's not actually fussy about that, now that I think about it.

And I'll admit, like other people no doubt, today I used Gregg for his fudge donuts. No, that isn't a euphemism, you dirty-minded scoundrels. Gregg makes the best (and only) fudge donuts I've ever tasted in Scotland or anywhere else. Caramel icing, custard-filled berliner-style gooiness.

I love Gregg. And I'm not sharing (the donuts OR Gregg).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh you'll share him all right or suffer the consequences!!! the only good thing about sharing him is the fact that he'll hang on for dear life to your hips too - he makes them bumpy!