Thursday, July 07, 2005

There's no use crying over it

It's not until you leave a jug of milk in your office overnight and realise the morning after that you've made some kind of stinky cheese, that you start to think how long it's been since you had a black coffee. And one taste of said black coffee reminds you why you stopped drinking it in the first place. Blech.

Oooh speaking of coffee, guess what? AB tells me that Listerine has produced caffeine tabs, similar to the translucent peppermint tongue thingies that are popular the world over. Am yet to see the proof myself but WA-HEY it could be a rather different way to wake up in the morning.

And another thing, I'm not sure why it is that the first burst of Scottish sunshine in a while has made me put on my strappy pink shoes. Firstly I had trouble doing them up (which strap goes at the front of the damn things?), and secondly I have to walk in them! The High Street here in Paisley is not built for strutting in stilletos. I just wish someone had told me that earlier. PS, the shoes look pretty good though *wink*

No comments: