Friday, April 29, 2005

Thanks a bunch


desp-2-pow
Originally uploaded by mis-nagid.

This post goes out to those of you whose emails have reminded me that my holiday is nearly over and I have to look for work soon.

Cheers for that.

To update you quickly on the next stage of this adventure, AB and I are flying to Glasgow (via London) on Monday. We will meet Andrea's relatives at the airport and stay at their house for 4 weeks or so.

Some time within that period I have to schedule a meeting with a recruitment firm in Edinburgh to discuss PR job prospects in Glasgow. That will be a nice day trip, and will give me the chance (I hope) to catch up with the Adelaide girls we met in Turkey, who are now living there).

Saying goodbye to our new friends in Turkey was a sad occasion, as it brought it home to me - in no uncertain terms - that "real life" is about to begin again.

I hope it will bring me as much laughs and good times as the past 8 weeks has.

1 comment:

kilabyte said...

Hark!!!! Is that an alarm clock I hear ?????