Monday, March 07, 2005

Bonjour Everyone

Greetings to all from a French keyboard in frosty Lourdes...

This will be a brief posting just to let you all know that batreg and I are both safe and still having a good time.

In the past week we have left Paris behind to get drunk with new Canadian friends in Bordeaux - and that is before we went to the vineyards - and now we are in Lourdes, a virtual ghost town in this freezing weather.

Must sign off now because I need to coordinate train travel for the next stop in our adventure - the medieval village of Carcassonne.

Hope all is well - we are missing you. Really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw the medieval village thing sounds great!! Please take heaps of photos for me....watch out for torture chambers, men on horses with swords...and pigs running free from their pens. That's about all I remember from "Willow".

Ohh and Dykeni babies....watch out for them.

Unknown said...

Crap news about ANZAC Day J, I am not impressed at all and will probably have to smack someone with my new leather duelling gloves.

Jems, pictures to follow when I get back to Kates xox