Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Bond Girls Take Paris


Gab, Andrea and me at the Bond ball
Originally uploaded by Kate is in Paris.

Here is the first and only pic you'll see of me and Andrea at the Bond Ball in Paris.

It's the only pic because I didn't take my camera to the party. Little wonder really, when you consider that my 5kg of hand luggage allowance has turned up as bags under my eyes!

The Ball brought together very chic expats from across the globe, and French nationals who have lived and worked in other countries so the melting pot was rich and inspiring.

The gin and tonic took a bit of getting used to, but perhaps I should have opted for the vodka martini - shaken, not stirred. Naturally.

1 comment:

Parisienne said...

I am just going to jump in ahead of you all here to accept in advance the compliments for how fabulous we all look. Clearly howevere, at 5am when I eventually wandered home I was looking less fabulous and unfortunately rumour indicates that there may be photographic evidence somewhere... My thanks to Celine who got in early in the night with the camera and took this piccie.