Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Blurry days, sleepy nights

It's official - I have no idea what day it is. I got myself organised this morning to log on and confirm our hotel reservations for the upcoming rail journey and what did I find? We don't leave Paris tomorrow like I'd first thought - we're leaving on Thursday. I wouldn't want to follow me around Europe, that's for sure! Now that I've discovered my faux pas I've regrouped and feel pretty organised. I think.

Perhaps this degree of amnesia is the sign of a good holiday - perhaps it is the sign of old age. Who cares - I don't believe there would be anything more romantic than growing old in Paris. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya gab and andrea.

started reading your blog this mornin. looks like a great start to your grand tour.

now i have something to read whilst having my morning cuppa and sticky bun - beats reading that rag 'the advertiser'.

keep on blogging.....

kilabyte said...

And batreg is looking to you for some guidance???!!!??? Why do I now have a mental picture of a berber tent, camels, goats and a partridge in a pear tree??????