Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The damn space-time continuum

There were no words that could do justice to the epiphany I had this morning, other than GREAT SCOTT!!


I discovered that I actually have 50 work days left in this place, not the 47 I was bleating on about yesterday. And because I am the world's best arithmetist (!), surely I did not miscalculate. I can therefore only assume that the laws of physics have come down hard on me and I have been sucked into an evil vortex that is actually ADDING days to my departure, delaying the inevitable and keeping me in this 9-5 life.


To top it all off, today is raining, and has been doing so since before I woke up. Although I wasn't awake to know that it was raining before I woke up, I'm leaving the unsubstantiated 'fact' in for dramatic purposes.


On the upside, my coffee is good. Now if only I can get Rockin' Robyn off the (gulp) instant coffee....

1 comment:

kilabyte said...

I could build you a spreadsheet to manage the arithmeticity of your life ..... should you so wish???!!!